Thursday 26 May 2016

England is Upturned

England Upturn'd is now out, and you can buy it from Lamentations of the Flame Princess HERE for the very reasonable sum of 16.50 Euros (that's £12.59 or $18.47), and the PDF should be up on RPG Now and Drive-Thru RPG at some point as well.


Crappy screenshot of cover, it looks nicer than this.


I will be running it at the UK Games Expo at the Birmingham NEC on Saturday 4th June at 3pm. You will find the event some place on this page HERE. (I know I really ought to be doing it several times to try and promote it, but it was all kind of last minute and I'm lucky to get a slot at all).

I have also been interviewed HERE. Ignore the pic, I haven't looked like that (or been that stoned) for at least 25 years.

James Malisewski also has a new LotFP release, The Cursed Chateau. James has been suffering me and a bunch of other loonies randomly blithering across Tekumel ignoring all his best laid plans for over a year now and shows no signs of giving up yet, a very patient DM and very understanding of my PC Znayashu's preposterous plans for numerological terror and discalculic mayhem.

And a huge thank you to all those who helped in the playtesting for England Upturn'd; now you can read the thing and find out what the hell was really going on. And no, your chances of survival were always going to be slim...

Further English Civil War related malarkey will be appearing on this blog from time to time and in Daniel Sell's Undercroft zine (HERE). I have such a post brewing in fact, just need to get my head round Enochian angelology. Any suggestions as to anything of that ilk you'd like to see will be much appreciated.

All this blatant self -promotion is acutely embarrassing. Just want to crawl back under my pile of history books and watch Hollow Crown on iPlayer.

Edit: A review already! At Swords and Stitchery. Thanks Eric!

1 comment:

  1. Here is another; https://vanishingtower.blogspot.com/2017/10/two-products-deserving-second-look.html

    ReplyDelete