Tuesday 13 September 2016

Jakaleel the Witch revisited

So I am running a Chaosium RQ2 game where one of the PCs wants to be a follower of Jakaleel the Witch. I like RQ2 for nostalgic reasons, and prefer RQ6, but it has been pootling along pretty well so far. (I may eventually port the campaign over to the new revamped Runequest that is supposedly more or less RQ2 compatible, but we'll see how that goes when I get a look at the final version.)

In the meantime I need an RQ2 Jakaleel cult to be going on with. I have a Legend (MRQII) version here: http://expanduniver.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/sample-lunar-cults.html.


There are rules on shamans in the RQ2 rulebook, but Cults of Prax takes the shaman role and plugs it into the cult of Daka Fal, with rune spells. So this new version of Jakaleel kind of follows the Daka Fal model.

It also turned out rather long, so I made it into a Google doc rather than a colossal blog post.

Link to it is HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment